You can now cash in to your PayMaya account FOR FREE via BPI (linked account),
Wherever you are, and whether you want to do it online or in your go-to establishment, PayMaya offers the most accessible way to cash in to your account for free! Here’s how:
- Cash in via BPI
If you’re a BPI account holder, there’s no need to go out of your house because you can quickly cash in to your PayMaya account for free by simply linking your BPI account to your PayMaya e-wallet. Just follow these easy steps:
- Select the "Cash In" icon on your PayMaya app’s home screen. Tap “Bank Account," then select the BPI logo.
- Enter the desired amount, then select "Continue". You will get a prompt to log in to your BPI Online Banking account.
- Select your source account, click “
Continue” Review your transaction details, and click “Send Code” to proceed.
- Input the one-time PIN you'll receive via SMS. Click “Submit”
Once your transaction is successful, you will receive a text confirmation from
- Cash in via Ministop
You can also enjoy free cash in at over 400 Ministop branches across the country. With this, you can save as much as P200 on fees - which you can now use to buy your favorite snacks or chicken meal at Ministop!
To start cashing in to your PayMaya account at your go-to branch, simply follow these instructions:
- Select the "Cash In" icon on the home screen of your PayMaya app, and tap the Ministop logo.
- Enter the desired amount, then select "Continue".
- Go to any Ministop branch and present your generated barcode to the cashier, along with the cash in amount to the cashier.
- Wait for the SMS confirmation before leaving the store, and that’s it!
3. Cash in via Smart Padala
Wherever you live, there’s always a Smart Padala agent near you, and this makes putting money to your PayMaya account so much more convenient. With over 55,000 Smart Padala agent network touchpoints nationwide,
Now, completing this transaction is also sulit, as PayMaya gives you a 100% cashback on your service fee whenever you cash in to your account until August 31, 2021. This cashback promo is valid for cash amounts of P10,000 and below.
Cashing in to your PayMaya account at your trusted Smart Padala agent is easy. Here’s how you can do it:
- On your PayMaya app, tap “Cash In,” then select “Smart Padala via Code” and enter the amount you want to add to your account.
- Present the Cash In Code and a valid ID to your Smart Padala agent and and provide the cash in amount and the 1% cash in fee.
- You will receive a confirmation message via SMS regarding your transaction as well as the 100% cashback on your cash in fee.
With more ways to cash in to your PayMaya account for free, you can now enjoy cashless convenience when buying groceries, transferring money to your loved ones, or paying your bills completely worry-free.
PayMaya is the only end-to-end digital payments ecosystem enabler in the Philippines, with platforms and services that cut across consumers, enterprises, communities, and government. Through its enterprise business, it is the leading payments processor for "everyday" merchants in key industries such as retail, food, transportation, utilities, and eCommerce.
PayMaya provides more than 38 million registered users with access to financial services through its consumer platforms. Customers can conveniently cash in, pay, cash out, and remit through its over 300,000 digital touchpoints nationwide. Its Smart Padala by PayMaya network of 55,000 partner agent touchpoints nationwide serves as last-mile financial hubs in communities, providing the unbanked and underserved access to digital services.
To know more about PayMaya's products and services, visit www.PayMaya.com or follow @PayMayaOfficial on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.